Birth Boot Camp
10 Week Course
This course is a Birth Boot Camp curriculum and consists of 10 classes that cover all that you need to know to prepare for your birth. Below, find out what you will learn each week as you attend natural childbirth class. From nutrition for you to breastfeeding your newborn, we have it covered!
- Class 1 - Defining the mission: Why natural childbirth
- Class 2 - P.T. & Chow: Physical training and nutrition for your birth
- Class 3 - Part 1, Setting up camp: Choosing where to birth
Part 2 - Chain of command: Who is in charge of your birth?
- Class 4 - Count down to D-Day: Final preparation before giving birth
- Class 5 - Deployment: Baby on the move
- Class 6 - Supporting arms: Mom's most important ally
- Class 7 - Cadence: The sights and sounds of natural childbirth
- Class 8 - The fog of war: Keeping a clear head in labor
- Class 9 - Part 1,The plan of action: Establishing your priorities and making a plan
Part 2, Mission accomplished: The immediate postpartum period
- Class 10 - Life with a new recruit
BBC 10 Week Course Fee: $350
Offered on Tuesday from 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Class Dates and Locations
Session Starting Weekly: Thursday, October 5, 2017 - Waxahachie, Tx
Off Thanksgiving week
Session Ending: Thursday, December 14, 2017 - Waxahachie, Tx
Registration for class closes October 4, 2017.
Once registered you will be invoiced the deposit of $75 to reserve your place in class. The remaining balance will be due at your first class.