Many new mothers experience low energy and variable moods; while some mothers experience low milk supply. Women who experience these struggles have reported that placenta encapsulation has helped with one if not all of these problems.
We only process placentas using the Traditional Method (based on Traditional Chinese Method). This method starts out with steaming the placenta, thinly slicing it into strips, and dehydrating it at 160 degrees for about 12 hours. Once the placenta is dehydrated, we then grind the strips into a very fine powder and put into vegetarian capsule.
Safety is our top priority!
- We have completed OSHA’s blood borne pathogen training.
- We maintain the highest standards in safety and quality.
- We maintain strict sanitation policies and procedures.
Placenta Encapsulation Fee: $200
- Instructions on proper storage and transport
- Full placenta preparation and encapsulation process in your home
- Suggestions for ingestion amounts
- Cord Keepsake
- Placenta Print
*This service has not been evaluated by the FDA. The services offered are not clinical, pharmaceutical, or intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Families who choose to utilize these services take full responsibility for their own health and for researching and using capsules.