Many new mothers experience low energy and variable moods; while some mothers experience low milk supply. Women who experience these struggles have found that placenta encapsulation has helped with one if not all of these problems.
We only process placentas using the Traditional Chinese Medicine Method at this time. This method starts out with thinly slicing the placenta, steaming and dehydrating it at 160 degrees for roughly 24 hours. Once the placenta is dehydrated, we then grind the strips into a very fine powder and put into your choice of capsule.
Safety is our top priority!
- We have completed OSHA’s blood borne pathogen training.
- We maintain the highest standards in safety and quality.
- We maintain strict sanitation policies and procedures.
Placenta Encapsulation Fee: $200
- Instructions on proper storage
- Full placenta preparation and encapsulation process in your home
- Proper storage instructions and container of the completed placenta pills
- Your choice of capsules
- Suggestions for ingestion amounts
*This service has not been evaluated by the FDA. The services offered are not clinical, pharmaceutical, or intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Families who choose to utilize these services take full responsibility for their own health and for researching and using capsules.